Friday, May 13, 2011

Watery Cm Right Before Period.....normal?

About krwiożerczości

Good few hours and the weight of kilometers across country took me to find a place on the body. The problem is that I do not know whose he woke up. Such an instability-bloodthirsty feel.

For example, the day before she woke up the beast in me and pokąsałem Radiant in the morning. A poor man he only asked if he bring me some coffee - in bed! Probably because he asked three times mruknięcia not register first. This is a very nieedukacyjne on my part, I will to have to watch. And clearly mutter.

And in the meantime come true a dream of childhood. Projector, screen, speakers and cool such a thing. Something I feel I can soon chronically ill and totally will not be able to go to work. It is true that threatens to radiant that we on this screen to watch some Fellini. I do not know what to say Fellini himself, because I'd restrain it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment