Friday, February 11, 2011

Examples Of Appeals That Have Worked College

About nostalgia

Pituitary me tired. And also the hypothalamus. Over, releasing the little fuck that half of winter kept me on the surface and Ĺ‚ubudu - lie. The pluses - a week has passed soon, though only because on Tuesday remain in a kind of stuporze. Even after the transfusion of jujitsu mats did not help *.

As a result, I decided to bake again this weekend, because it somehow helps. Even went to Polish shop, and there attacked me nostalgia. Miejsza already potato flour, which was in the basket I grabbed the still in question. I got a curd. But only at home, it turned out that I bought a pound of oatmeal! I do not know how or why, because as I live I do not remember I ever get them interested. And what's with them to do now? Indian Flakes? I think that it will not accept.

* admit that the workouts take on color: "Together legs. I know - the instinct, but fight it Fight! Knees together." In the male group, in a sense. Mina passing drivers - priceless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment