Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cost Of Flatbed Scanner

About Wanda

Again I dripping with happiness. I apologize in advance - last something like that comes out and admit that at times even slightly thought about some drama, tragedy, or even as a last resort upon reflection. Another upsurge

probably owe endorphin increased sporting activity. Apart from the usual frolics distance and a gym - I found another industry group of jujitsu. Yes - the vast majority of sport which is obłapianie and flipping the mats. Contrary to appearances, the extremely good taste. As if it was not most people do not feel the reflex of the train to the person dialing the moment we hand in the strange side and thrusting a knee into his ribs. So at least I have (usually). Waiting for lessons or even typically defensive, as a smokescreen to powder, or sneaky shot lipstick.

And the usual moves - the cookie. This time, inspired by the recipe found on the web , a blog White Plate (which I like very much and am a regular basis).

like to bake, though usually not long, so the perfect recipe. I certify that it was nice, nice and easy, no - except maybe the time in which each kicked in a jar of jam. It is - if Germany had such cookies, Wanda she could live.

with modification - raspberry jam messed 1:1 with blackcurrant and made them smaller. Well, I did not have paper for lining the molds, so I experienced moments of drama with a fork and spatula. No loss, thankfully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment