Monday, March 7, 2011

Infant Swollen Eyelid Rash



Well, I flew to Krakow. Preference is given to - in order zdrożnym. I had an ambitious plan to make up the backlog of partying in the prowadzaniu (niecnym), and in general all kinds of bezeceństwach * which not long ago oddwałem

was faultless. Three nights, four parties. Debut in habit and high heels. At a time. Plus a whole bunch of smaller meetings. And now - wyłbym. It is not proper, is not it? But the last time I made it as nostalgic as me Measles deported and detained while longer.

Here, I mean in London, is better - at least in most of the quantifiable aspects. Apart from any crowds of people, which I do not even want to belabor the torn limbs. However, in the aspects niekwantyfikowalnych is somehow less.

AC, wanted to conquer the world. I wonder if the likes Radiant Krakow? Because she has a certain perverse charm - so the jump to hm ... captive and come back? Well, we think, look for some sheets .. argument. And now, as everything to cook curry for four hands.

* of course with respect for all kinds of virtues and the dignity which the law claims to have a radiant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment