Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catchy Ice Cream Phrase

The secret of happiness is lacking happiness

Sodomna and Gömöri! Ba to sodomy to, at least it would be some fun. And nothing. Radiant gathered belongings and drove to visit family. For about three weeks! Well, I ask, who normally travels to visit family for three weeks! As you well remember this is my personal record is some 72 hours and - let's be honest - how glad I came, it is even more glad I left.

And now here I sit samiuśki so that I almost feel sorry for is myself. Even I wanted to fall into alcoholism for the occasion, but a problem I do not like to go to work hung over. Besides alcoholism is supposedly passé and now needs to take immediately for heavy chemistry.

I even have such a short draft of the self-hugging, though after a little thought I began to smell something suspicious Pervert. And it certainly can not be.

with this desperation, I guess I'll go to the museum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment