Thursday, November 25, 2010

Earth Energy Exploration Llc

This and that - a few words about advertising

Hello,



One of the virtues by Tuwim is "just write the words that were cramped, and thoughts living space" - first of all at once I check that my art is not to succeed. I rather like the proverbial scribbler who writes just like having beautiful things.

protagonist here which I intend to devote their time for some is being annoying and unwanted whereas for others invaluable champion of shaping human behavior-that is ADVERTISING .:):):)
Advertise little in terms of theoretical, some practical but above all a whole bunch of examples of domestic and foreign advertising because it is my opinion the most interesting. I will try to create a ranking list of different categories of ads, from the most imaginative of the resulting flash of genius.


0 comments:

Post a Comment